Tatra T-813 6X6 Dualsteer
Saturday 17 March 2012, by
See it online
Hello! Today I will show you my Tatra T-813 6X6 Dualsteer. Below are the features:
• 6X6 drive, powered by dual 2X PF XL motors
• 2-speed remote-shift transmission with a mini LA
• Working winch powered by 1X PF M-Motor and a 8-40 geardown(not wormscrew gear)
• V8 engine powered by 1X PF M-motor, which is not powered by the drivetrain.
• Dual front steering, powered by 1X PF M-Motor. Two links are pushed or pulled by a 4L liftarm. No gear racks are used in the steering.
•Full rubberband suspension, rubber ands pull the half-axles together on a bottom axle.
•New Modular Tatra Suspension Design, using less pieces (less weight), one Drive axle, instead of two, resulting in realistic A-symetrical allignment of the half-axles. the system is also modular, so it is extremely easy to make a 4X4, 6X6, or 8X8!
•Rubber-suspensioned cab to represent air-ride
•Rollcage on cab for protection against rollovers
•Realistic front grille and sloped front cabine
•Headlights turn on when you turn on the secondary functions PF Standard Battery Box
•Dual PF Standard battery box
•Special Thanks to Miron & Jazon Kovats for the inspiration
Thank You For Reading! Please Comment!!!